Here in the AFSC hat is Bob having his 1st chemotherapy infusion in Dr Landau's Bronx office.
After 8 visits with Charlene, Dr. Landau's very efficient and caring chemo nurse we had to had some pictures with her for our ongoing story/blog! Meet Charlene - with Bob and with us. Now 8 1/2 more days of Xeloda and then we are free of poisons - hopefully never to need them again!
3 comments:
Thank God, that Bob is OK after his Chemo infusion. In my meetings in Bolivia is frequently to say "I will pray for you" So Just I want to say to you I am praying for you.
Bye,
Chemo over!!! And Bob looks so dashing in his chordsman pictures :-) Love you both so much,
BriaJoy
Amen to all of this.
Get this water UNDER the bridge and ONWARD to many, many years of health and triumph!!
LadyB
Post a Comment